cifga ciprofloxacin ophthalmic solution Interested in a Discount on Bactrim?
If you have certain types of infections, a healthcare provider may prescribe 160/800 mg Bactrim® tablets. The Bactrim dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary, based on several factors, such as your height and weight, the type of infection and bacteria, other medical conditions you have, and other medications you are taking.
Some general Bactrim dosing guidelines for adults who have normal kidney function including the following:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) treatment -- one Bactrim DS or two regular-strength Bactrim tablets every solution 12 hours for 10 to 14 days
- Shigellosis or traveler's diarrhea treatment -- one Bactrim DS or two regular-strength Bactrim tablets every 12 hours for 5 days
- Acute worsening of chronic bronchitis treatment -- one Bactrim DS or two regular-strength Bactrim tablets every 12 hours for 14 days
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia treatment -- dosage based on weight, taken every 6 hours for 14 to 21 days
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia prevention -- one Bactrim DS tablet once daily.
Lower Bactrim dosages may be recommended for people with kidney disease.
(Click Bactrim Dosage for a closer look at when your healthcare provider may prescribe Bactrim to treat certain infections. This article also provides a list of tips on when and how to take this medication, as well as information on the factors that may affect your dosage.)
Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vetmedin 10mg dosierung ciprofloxacin Libro de Visitas La Casa del Regato
Azo-Cranberry Uses, Side Effects Warnings - m
Cialis Se Puede Ingerir Con Alcohol TOP Online
Kaufen Sie Hydrotalcit Ratiopharm 500 Kautabletten von
Nitrofurantoin - Wikipedia
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI Symptoms and Treatments)
1000000 Family Names and Coat of Arms - surnames. org
Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) in Treatment for Chronic Prostatitis - Fertility