Interested in a Discount on Bactrim?
If you have certain types of infections, a healthcare provider may prescribe 160/800 mg Bactrim® tablets. The Bactrim dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary, based on several factors, such as your height and weight, the type of infection and bacteria, other medical conditions you have, and other medications you are taking.
Some general Bactrim dosing guidelines for adults who have normal kidney function including the following:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) treatment -- one Bactrim DS or two regular-strength Bactrim tablets every 12 hours for 10 to 14 days
- Shigellosis or traveler's diarrhea treatment -- one Bactrim DS or two regular-strength Bactrim tablets every 12 hours for 5 days
- Acute worsening of chronic bronchitis treatment -- one Bactrim DS or two regular-strength Bactrim tablets every 12 hours for 14 days
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia treatment -- dosage based on weight, taken every 6 hours for 14 to 21 days
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia prevention -- one Bactrim DS tablet once alcohol daily.
Lower Bactrim dosages may be recommended for people with kidney disease.
(Click Bactrim Dosage for a closer look at when your healthcare provider may prescribe Bactrim to treat certain infections. This article also provides a list of tips on when and how to take this medication, as well as information on the factors that may affect your dosage.)
Proquin XR (Ciprofloxacin Hcl Side Effects, Interactions) Ciprofloxacin dose for dog utility Very comprehensive packing list - almost ready to go
Compare Cipro vs Sulfatrim - Comprehensive Analysis by Treato
IMG_3324 - LiveWell Initiative
Stampe Antiche - Stamperia Stampe Antiche - Pubblico
Ciprofloxacin (mixture) oral and methadone inj Drug Interactions
Zionale. - Scribd
How Effective Is Ciprofloxacin for Strep Throat?
Pharmacies in Fargo North Dakota Find local. - RxList